Welcome to my second installment for The Insecure Writer’s Support Group. We’re a group of around 180 authors supporting each other and giving ourselves a safe place to express our fears, doubt, and other insecurities. If you write, please feel free to join us. We post to our blogs each first Wednesday. You’ll also find the links to all of our blogs at the end of the post!
This month’s question is about our favorite and least favorite questions we get asked about our writing. I don’t get asked about my writing often. I’m not real social, plus I don’t talk a lot about my writing. Something I should work on changing in the new year, Maybe? So, I think I shall do some questions I’d love to answer about my writing along with some that really don’t have any answers. So, without further ado, here’s my questions. Or is it answers? 😀
Questions I’d Love To Answer About My Writing.
- Who are your favorite authors?
- If you could have dinner with any (insert number) authors, living or dead, who would you choose? Why?
- What ways can we support independent/self-published authors?
- Do you have any recommended books or other writing that others should read?
- What are your favorite snacks and beverages for when you’re writing?
- What music, if any, do you listen to when writing?
Questions I Probably Will Never Be Able To Answer About My Writing
- Where do you get your ideas?
- What or Who was your inspiration for….?
- Why do you write (insert genre) books/stories?
- When did you know you wanted to be a writer?
- Do you include real people or places in your stories?